The current MEARS Online Auction starts Friday, June 24 th , at 8:00 PM CST.
This offering consists of several unique lots which spans all sports and budgets. Highlights include:
50+ year Milwaukee Based Collection: Assembled by a local Wisconsin resident over the better part of five decade, this collection is heavy on Milwaukee based teams, Brewers, Packers, and Braves. The “meat” of the collection is an assemblage of rare game used Milwaukee Brewers and Braves bats. Many examples have not been uncovered in decades and many were obtained within miles of Milwaukee County Stadium, discarded by the Brewers and Braves players themselves. For memorabilia fans, there are many lots of souvenir type items that I have never seen before. Advertising signs, board games, statues, and programs/scorecards round out the collection.
1972-1981 Muhammad Ali Deer Lake Training Worn Trunks: With his recent passing, there will be a lot of interest in this pair of training trunks personally worn by Muhammad Ali while training at his Deer Lake, PA training camp.
1905-1910 Honus Wagner Professional Model Game Used Bat (MEARS A8): A fresh to the hobby example of a very early bat with perfectly matching length, weight, model, and lathe markings.
1927-1930 circa Babe Ruth New York Yankees Hanna Batrite Game Used Bat (MEARS A7): Another fresh to the hobby item, this recently discovered Ruth bat boast a 36” length and weighs a whopping 42 ounces.
1951 Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodgers Game Worn Cap: Supported by imagery analysis, the professional staff of MEARS was able to compare the physical manufacturing traits to a period image to aid in the authentication process and to help validate the provenance.
Other items include:
- Derek Jeter New York Yankees game worn cap gifted to Wade Boggs
- 2003-2004 Lebron James Cleveland Cavaliers Road Jersey
- Greg Maddux Atlanta Braves game worn jacket
- Early Collection of AFL, AAFC, and NFL Programs
- 1976 & 1977 Topps Unopened Vending Boxes
- 1920s Executioners Football Helmet
- 1890s Workmans Baseball Glove “Sewn On Finger Tips”
- 1880 to 1920s Leather Football Helmet Collection
- 1963 Orando Cepeda New York Giants Home Jersey
- Over 1,000+ additional quality, fully authenticated lots. Questions may be directed to Troy R. Kinunen,
(414)-828- 9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .