Consignments Wanted for our February 2014 Auction
Collectors have responded extremely well to our call for items for our next auction. February will be piggybacking our January sale, which is featuring a very rare 1963 Jim Brown Cleveland Browns game worn jersey. We have an immediate need for high end game used bats of Pre War Stars and New York Yankees. Also, our collectors are willing to spend millions on quality game worn jerseys, let us help you reach the most advanced, aggressive, and generous collectors in the business.
If you want to turn your item into immediate cash and get top prices, consider consigning to MEARS Auctions.
For collectors with items in their closets, MEARS Auctions is also aggressively seeking (among other items) pre 1960 Baseball Jackets, Sweaters, and Coats.
So far, we have been contacted about the following for February:
• 1993 Michael Jordan Game Worn Playoff Shoes
• 1900-05 circa Napoleon Lajoie Pro Model Game Bat
• Rare collection of Muhammad Ali candid photos
• 1978 Tour of Japan MLB Baseball Memorabilia lot
• 1980s Detroit Tigers Game Worn Jersey Collection
• Mickey Mantle Rawlings Glove Display
• 1987 Collection of New York Mets Jerseys
• Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball collection
• Collection of celebrity / presidential signed baseballs
• 200+ lots of Mickey Mantle memorabilia
• NFL Game Worn Jersey Collection
• Rare program collection spanning 1920-1970 featuring periodicals from all major sports.
• Vintage 3×5 autograph collection
• Vintage Star Wars Memorabilia and Autograph Collection
• Political Pinback Button Collection
• Abraham Lincoln Ayers Photo stamped 1886 originating from a Milwaukee estate
• Rare Aquaman Captain Action MIB by Ideal toys
• Collection of WWII Japanese memorabilia
• Small hoard of Civil War Letters
• Small accumulation of 1960-70s Political Pinback Buttons
• Original photos from “The Creature from the Black Lagoon”, “Godzilla” and the 1970s Filmation TV show, “Shazam”
• Frank Thomas Game Used Bat purchased from Clubhouse
• Robin Venture Chicago White Sox game worn jersey
• Wilbur Wood Chicago White Sox Veeck Style Jersey
• 1960s Northwestern Basketball Warm Up
• Ticket Stub to Thurman Munson’s Last Game
• Ticket Stub to Reggie Jackson’s Last Game
• Walter Payton Autograph Collection
• Kerry Woods Chicago Cubs Warm Up Jacket
• Hollywood Autograph Collection #2
Add your item to our growing list of consignments for February and let us work to market your collection and get you top dollar!
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, and high end items for our February auction. With the 15,000 square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience. Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
• Provide Cash Advances for your collection
• 30 day consignor payout
• Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
• Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
• Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in MEARS Auctions
• World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
• Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
– Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster,
– Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political, Military
– Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
• Pre-1960 baseball jackets, sweaters, and coats.
• Game Worn Jerseys
• Game Used Bats
• Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
• Programs / Scorecards
• Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
• Pinback Buttons
• All memorabilia
• Vintage cards-Baseball, Football, Basketball, wax, sets, singles, etc.
• Game Worn Player Caps- all teams & styles
• Vintage Football, Baseball, and Basketball Equipment
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.