Consignments Wanted for our February 2014 Auction
2013 proved to be a very successful year for MEARS Auctions. Record prices were tallied in both our auctions and private sales. Many items of great value and high demand were privately brokered and never appeared in our monthly sales.
Our customers are the strongest and most aggressive in the hobby, simply put, they PAY TOP DOLLAR. If you have any rare and valuable memorabilia, please contact MEARS Auctions for a free consultation. Either via our online auction or private sale, we will maximize the value of your collection!!!
We are in need of collections, accumulations, storage units, and high end items for our February auction. With the 15,000 square foot MEARS Auction Center, we can successfully process collections of all sizes. MEARS Auctions will work with you to provide a professional auction experience. Some of the benefits provided by MEARS Auctions include:
• Provide Cash Advances for your collection
• 30 day consignor payout
• Free Authentication and Grading for select game worn jerseys and game used bats
• Detailed & Historic write-ups, specializing in game worn / used items
• Consistent Auction Schedule, 12 monthly auctions that keep collectors interested in
• World Wide Marketing to bring maximum exposure to your items
• Access to the strongest buyers and collectors in the World!
Our auctions specialize in collections of all categories, sizes, and price ranges. One item or an entire collection, MEARS wants your collection. We are aggressively searching for items in the following categories:
– Pop Culture, TV & Movie, Comic, Horror/Monster,
– Americana, Presidential, Historical, Space, Western, Political
– Sports, Football, Basketball, Boxing, Baseball, Vintage Wrestling, Motorcycle Racing
We are currently seeking single items & collection of:
• Game Worn Jerseys
• Game Used Bats
• Autographs – All major sports, fields, & subjects. Single items or complete collections
• Programs / Scorecards
• Muhammad Ali / Cassius Clay
• Pinback Buttons
• All memorabilia
For a free appraisal and consultation, please contact Troy R. Kinunen at (414) 828 9990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.